Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My mother is...

She has not held me for 9 months on her womb but her unconditional love says it all.
She has always been there whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on.
Even though she has always been busy, she was never absent to every family event at school.
She is crazy as hell when she's angry.  She is so good as an angel whenever someone needs her.  She protects me from harm, and has been very strict.

But above all that,

I love her and she is my SUPERWOMAN.

She seldom says "No" to my requests.  She always thinks about me first, more than herself.

She is my best friend, sister and most of all my loving MOTHER.

She is the reason why I cry, smile and laugh.

She is my one and only loving MOM who's always on my side.

I love her more than anything and anyone, and her name is tattooed in my mind and my heart.

I love you MOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment